Following are the driving directions to Columbus Cricket Club Emerald Fields ground.
From I 270:
- Take Exit # 20 - Sawmill Road
- Head North on Sawmill Road.
- Turn left if coming from the West side.
- Turn right if coming from the East side.
- Turn Right on Emerald Parkway.
- Turn Left on Wyandotte Woods Blvd.
- At the dead end, you will see a board for Emerald Fields.
- Turn right after the sign, and follow the road all the way inside.
- The ground will be on your left side.
- An important landmark is the blue water tower.
- If you miss the left turn on Hard Rd
- Go straight ahead and at the second traffic light, take a left on Emerald Parkway.
- Take a right on Wyandotte Woods Blvd. and then follow the above directions.
There is a restroom facility available at the ground.